1.12.2010

No Texts Please

So, I have had a slight mishap with my phone. The trackball (didnt know that is what it was called until I had to figure out how to fix it) is broken on my blackberry.
I can use its phone capabilities, but I cannot receive texts or emails. This has been very frustrating the past week, because I still hear the "beep beep" notification, but can't roll over to the icon to check them. So if you have sent me a text and had no response, I promise I am not ignoring you! AND the problem should be solved in a few days when I receive my trackball replacement kit. Oh yes, they have those. I branched out and got the GREEN one.



What do think? A little obnoxious isnt it?! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Caroline Bobo said...

Haha! that is funny. I didnt know that was what it was called and I didn't know you could get different colors in them! Wow! I dont think I have sent you a text lately. Hope it comes in the mail soon. that would be annoying to hear the beep and not be able to check it.
Hope you are having a great week!!

Caroline Bobo said...

steven asked me last night if you don't respond to text! aha! I told him he needed to read your blog!