1.05.2010

New Look

Thought I would start 2010 of with a new blog look...The Oak Tree is the monogram from our wedding.

Isaiah 61: 1-3
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has annointed me to preach the good news to the poor. He has sent me to preach the good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grief in Zion-to bestow them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garmet of praise instead of a spirit of dispair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.

Still tweaking it, but off to a good start (thanks Lacey)



These were taken at the this time last year, about 5 months before we got married there.

1 comment:

Caroline Bobo said...

I like the look! Please pass along any good advice and tips she has for blogs!!