5.23.2012

Three Years

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! 3 years: 1 chocolate dog, 1 baby boy, and another one the way...a FULL three years I would say!
I love looking through these pictures, such a great reminder of the love and commitment...


I am just as excited today as I was in this picture! 


Here we are this past weekend at the Russell beach trip (more pics and post to come)

I am very thankful James that God gave me you to walk through life with..
Thank you for taking me on amazing trips, fixing things that I break, making me laugh, having Daddy time so I can exercise, teaching me discipline in many things, walking in integrity, watering my plants, taking me on date lunches, giving me your honest opinion, taking up new hobbies with me, and loving me unconditionally! You are my favorite. 




7 comments:

The C's said...

Awww- Happy Anniversary!! You both still look as cute as you did in your wedding photos =)

Margaret said...

What beautiful wedding pics! Happy Anniversary!

Angie said...

Gorgeous photos! Sweet post Rayne---

Jana Garner said...

If I was a crier that post would have done it to me! Love y'all. Aunt J

Nancy said...

Precious Post!
Happy Anniversary!

Ashley Meadows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Meadows said...

Congrats on 3 wonderful years together! You have a beautiful family, and you look absolutely gorgeous (I mean really, you're having a baby in just a few weeks!).