7.28.2010

Craving

EGGS...ohhhh how I love eggs right now. Strange huh? At least they have alot of protein, right?

OH YEA, egg McMuffin from McDonald's...don't judge. It is delicious and cheap. Perfect stop on the way to work....So does this mean boy or girl? (or just plain weird?)


I went to my second doctor's appointment friday. I am 13 weeks tomorrow. I say that specifically because James always makes fun of my "rounding up". But who really cares if I am 12 weeks 6 days, so I round. I feel good, no nausea or as much tiredness. Still taking cat naps when I can, but I did that way before being pregnant. I can tell I am starting to show, but most people say they can't tell. I guess because they can't feel the button or zipper pulled to a tightness that is not so comfortable. My waist is definitely thicker. The doctor says everything looks great. We had an ultrasound, but I am having trouble figuring out how to get it on here. (any tips?) We should know the sex in about a month. I first thought girl, but now am thinking boy. James had a dream it was a boy, with brown eyes, but looked kinda like my brother...interesting. We shall see!!!
I don't see how you can wait 9 months, I can barely wait 4 1/2. We have an ultrasound machine here at work. I have found my way there to "try it" on myself a few times. I am getting pretty good at making parts out. I am sure I will think I know what Baby O is before the doctor tells me, could be interesting.

What do you think boy or girl?

4 comments:

Natalie said...

i dont really go by all those wives tales but if i did, i would say boy. cause you arent feeling bad and you are craving protein! :)
how fun you get to do ultrasounds all the time!

Leighton said...

Oh my goodness, if you're liking fast-food breakfast sandwiches PLEASE try Burger King's Sausage, Egg & Cheese CROISSAN'WICH. Best with Fruit Punch Hi-C and a side of hash browns. (Oh how I miss college!!!)

Caroline Bobo said...

This post is sooo you! You never have been able to wait on a surprise...I can see you trying to figure out the ultrasound at work..heehee. People have told me you are having a boy too since you are not sick? We shall see. I think BOY too :) Feels right!! Can't WAIT to see you in a few weeks! Hope to see that cute belly poking out more by then.

Ashley Meadows said...

I hope it's a beautiful little girl, mainly because I love the name you mentioned Saturday!