7.28.2011

Blast from the Past

This weekend is our 10 year high school reunion! I am working on a slideshow for the big event, and it has been very entertaining looking back on old pictures. It will be fun to catch up with everyone, hear where they are now, and meet/see their significant others and babies. Here is a preview:

before a pep rally

CARM (out of order)

basketball Senior year

Senior Luau at school and Maggie's Senior day (hence the crown)

A few things I noticed:
1. There is nothing better than the metabolism of an eighteen year old. It is not fair.
2. Short bobs were in (or at least in central Al)
3. We were care free --I know now this a blessing, being raised in families that love you, encourage you. We were surrounded by teachers, friends, and people that really sowed into our lives.

And last but certainly not least, guess who is having a baby BOY this December?!!??!!  
Pictured above, Mrs. Maggie Lewis!!!! I am so excited! For the record, I guessed it was a girl. (which makes me wrong now 4 out of 4 times.) So if you are having a baby, ask me what it is and 100% chance it will be the opposite. 

1 comment:

Caroline Bobo said...

AHHHH!!! GREAT PICS!! GREAT MEMORIES :) Maggie is going to get on to you for putting this on here!! heehee!! So exciting!!