12.20.2011

Welcome to the World!

Baby Lewis is here, and he has a name... Bradford Wood Lewis, 7.7lbs, 20.5 inches born this morning to proud parents Maggie and Mitchell. Of course my phone was not on to hear the texts that she was in labor in the middle of the night last night, but Kalee got through to James's phone at 6:15 am. I hopped in the car and was on my way! I made it just in time, he was born right after 8:00 am. Here is the proud daddy coming in to tell everyone....
love his expression!

This is so Maggie-making funny faces right after having a baby. She did awesome. She pushed for less than an hour and he was here!! 


 So beautiful!!

yes, she did just have a child.

fam shot

proud Aunties

the Grandaddys checking him out

sweet tooties

I couldn't wait to get my hands on him!

Welcome Bradford Wood Lewis! I know a little boy that can't wait to be your BFF! 

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love the name and so glad you made it! Maggie is a HOOT and looks ahhhmazing--hello?? Who looks like that after being in labor all night???

Caroline Bobo said...

She is going to die when she sees that pic of her!! Great recap of the day! We love BWL soo much already!! Hope the hubs wasn't too miserable at work!!

The Allen Family said...

oh yay! so glad you posted pics! he is such a pretty baby (even if he is a boy). maggie looks great... definitely wouldn't even know she had just had a baby... my lips and face were so swollen it looked like i had botox when i delivered) LOL

how exciting for lane too!!! i bet he and bradford will be as close as you and maggie :)