8.08.2011

To Lane

Happy half year birthday Lane boy!! You are getting so big!!! Your daddy and I love you more than I ever thought possible. You weigh 16 pounds and 3 ounces and seem pretty tall (I am not sure exactly because the nurse didn't measure you at our last appointment, which now is bugging me because I would like to know, but oh well) You eat a lot these days...your favorite baby food is sweet potatoes and apples, you don't even mind the peas now. Your favorite things are: johnny jump up, Miss Mary who takes good care of you while we are working, your dog brother Amos (who is surprisingly tolerable of your pulling on him, poking him, etc.) and your bath play toys. I love when I come home from work and you give me the biggest smile and start babbling away telling me about your day. It always sounds pretty interesting. You are now a drool machine, but still no tooth in sight. Everything goes straight to your mouth. You also can roll from one side of the room to the other and are trying your hardest to crawl, but not quite getting it. I think you will persevere soon, and then I know I will be in big trouble! We are so thankful that God blessed us with you. We are praying that you will be a man of integrity and honesty...we pray that you know the Lord at a young age and that He will use you to show love and compassion to His people. Your smile shows me His love everyday!
Here are some pics of you at 6 months :
"Mom, I am ready to eat, NOW!"





"Can we please be through?!"

 
 His sitting up=tripod


 Playtime with Daddy:










2 comments:

Caroline Bobo said...

Happy 6 months Lane!! Handsome little man :)

Angie said...

YAY~Lane is 6 months old!! Such a precious little baby boy :)