4.25.2011

Celebrate, Jesus, Celebrate!

I still have that song stuck in my head (which I don't think is a bad thing!) from church yesterday. James and I were getting ready yesterday morning, and he was singing to Lane all of the songs he might hear in church. (unlike me the husband has a beautiful voice that I hope Lane inherited)  He was singing this one saying that when everyone sings it normally comes out with not as much excitement and joy that it could. So sure enough when we were in church the choir started singing it, and I looked at James and tried not to laugh as he was shouting Celebrate Jesus Celebrate! We did celebrate with a wonderful day filled with church, fellowship with family, and fabulous food. We are so thankful that He is Risen and is our Lord and Savior.

Ready for a fun weekend

Look what She She the Easter bunny brought! 2 baskets for Lane full of goodies!

 Thank you to my Osborn grandparents, lots of things I will enjoy
 before church, not so sure about picture time
ok, much better-- laughing with dad

he is SO hysterical


mom can be funny sometimes

family shot

Jim, James, and Lane (notice the crinkled eyebrows on ALL three!)

I love my granparents!

Easter egg hunt for all ages

James getting physical (yes he is almost 30 and still elbowing over easter eggs)

sweet Annie hunting in style

Mamaw Lane giving Lane his Easter basket  
I loved my first Easter!

1 comment:

Caroline Bobo said...

Cutest baby award goes to Lane!!! Ya'll had such a fun Easter weekend. SheShe did GREAT with his baskets!! Love your easter outfit too!! Catch up soon!