1.10.2013

Random Roundup

Downtown Abbey Season 3: I started watching last year and had to back track and catch up (aka up all night DVD trance) and was instantly hooked. I was anticipating THE WEDDING. I loved Mary's dress, gorgeous...hate they didn't show the actual wedding. Grass Stain's blog (if you don't follow her, you should!) did a little post about different tweets from the season 3 premiere, and it was hysterical.


Amos is back at home. I probably didn't even mention he was gone...He went to The Roost for 3+ months when Holden was born. He was waking him up with his barking and rustling around. I felt a little guilty until I realized he LOVES it out there. Now that we are more settled (aka Holden sleeps!!), he is back home. I missed him, but it is amazing how after two babies, doggy love gets put on the back burner. Poor Amos, but thanks Pie and Pal for taking your granddog for that long. I know you probably were scared it could be permanent :)

My MIL gave me this awesome sweater from Anthropologie for Christmas. I love it. It is super cozy and the color is great. Thanks Shelia!





Bishop Chuck Jones (of the Charismatic Episcopal Church) in Selma writes a awesome blog, called Aslan Roars. I love his last post. Go check it out for some truth and encouragement today. 


These two melt my heart. They are hysterical. I had them by myself last night as James went duck hunting. We survived!!! I did forget Lane's sippy cup for school and might have gotten in the shower with me this morning with his socks on, but hey we lived. Holden is over 5 months old....more to come on that later

James gave me a kindle for Christmas. At first I scoffed, I like real books. He said after dragging a backpack full of library hardbacks to Costa Rica, it was time to give it a try. Obsessed. Seriously, he said he might take it away because I am reading out of control. (to him that means a book a every other week). It is so small, light and the backlight is awesome for at night. The last few books I read were:
The Light Between Oceans, 4 out of 5 stars, Beautiful Ruins 3.5 out of 5 stars, and Gone Girl 4 out of 5 stars.

The end of my rambling....

No comments: