1.28.2013

Baby Love

Last week Holden and I headed up to Birmingham for a spend the night party with baby Rayne. We had a blast! They are at the fun age (she is 3 weeks older) of really being into checking each other out and interacting...
Look how cute she is! She does the cute squinch up your nose face....

Yes, Rayne he does have a huge head :)

Having a little chat....
Bath time and eating were a lot more exciting with two little bambinos to watch...


this is my favorite! 
Molly and I also had some much needed girl time, catching up on all things and maybe watching a little Parenthood (I am a little upset bc I read that it might not be renewed for another season, WHAT?!!). 
The next morning, I stayed to join their play group that consists of about 7 babies all born from June to September. It was a lot of fun seeing all of the precious babies! 
Caroline and Ella Kate came....


Holden thought she was pretty cute too. 

Thanks Mols for having us!! Thanks husband for giving me the day off! 

This weekend the Tuckers had their gender reveal of the twins...
Go check it out here!! (I won't give it away, but soooo excited to have some more baby love in the neighborhood!!!)






1 comment:

Steven said...

Ella Kate is not allowed to date Holden. He will have to shoot for baby Rayne.