4.02.2012

Quick Bham Trip

Friday I had my 23 week check up in Birmingham (everything was a-ok), and later that evening we got to catch up with some friends at dinner at Chez Fon Fon. So delicious (Croque Madame and Pom Frites for me)! The company was great too...

23 weeks and 16 weeks...I have not shared on the blog that one of my BFF's Caroline is pregnant!
I am BEYOND excited for she and Steven and thrilled that our bambinos will be so close in age.

Saturday my parents brought up Lane and we met at Vulcan Park for lunch with Uncle Mac at the Shindings truck. 

Again, culinary excellence. The Willis burger is a must! You can find out their location around Birmingham each day here.

Lane loved it too

We then braved the zoo. Being a sunny Saturday it was pretty crowded, but Lane loved it, so it was definitely worth it. 

Adrian came to play with us, Lane and Amos love him!!

fam shot


His favorite was the elephant, He said "dog" a couple of times, I think we need
to work on our exotic animal names...

one tired little boy

This week we head to the Masters and then celebrate Jesus's resurrection! Hope everyone has a blessed Holy week!


2 comments:

Caroline Bobo said...

Great post! thanks for the shout out!! Love the zoo pics and family Shindig's hangout!! Have a great time at the Masters!!

The C's said...

this has to be one of my favorite post titles ever! haha. good to see ya'll last night, you look precious.