4.09.2012

Easter Weekend

First off, The Masters was awesome (no pictures though because cameras are not allowed), even for a semi-fan such as myself. We had a wonderful trip! It is something I will never forget, and I am glad I got to make such a neat memory with my father. The grounds are as beautiful as they say. We saw everyone...Tiger, Phil, Rory, Bubba, etc. (we are now on first name basis of course)....I was so glad Bubba Watson won! A good ole Southern boy that wore white all week to raise awareness for Pediatric Cancer, and just adopted a little boy. How could you not pull for him?! The other highlight of the trip was our stay at the St. Regis in Atlanta. I had gotten a great online deal, and so on our way back through we splurged... UMMM...fabulous as my sister would say. If you ever have the chance, Go! The rooms are pure serenity and the pool area is amazing. 
pulled from the hotel website

Before we left, dad killed a big boy gobbler....He brought it to the office for show and tell. 


Saturday upon our return, we attempted to dye Easter eggs...I don't know that I thought this through. Lane just wanted to stick his hand in all the cups and then dump them over and say his emphatic, "UH OH!!"

Needless to say, we quit before we really ever started. 

Saturday evening we went to see Maggie and fam

Kate and Brett practicing, haha!! Bradford and Lane checking each other out

Easter day:
before Blue Jean church, love that sweet grin!

Thank you Jim and Shelia for keeping him while we were away...





sweet cousins


After church and naps, we headed to the country to eat lunch and hunt eggs...


Again, I misjudged Lane's enthusiasm to hunt eggs. This is him running toward the mule and horses. He really didn't even give the eggs a glance. He did stop long enough to pick up a rock. Great. 

The true egg hunters...Elon and Fairchild

fam shot minus a few
sisterly fun

This is the only time he was interested in the eggs, watching Hardy count his

and then getting his Hardy's basket and "sharing" his candy

Thank you Jesus for your death and resurrection! I pray that many came to know YOU personally this Easter weekend...Let us Rejoice and Be Ready for His return!!!






No comments: