7.07.2014

Summer Days

love these sweet friends

lots of pool days, complete with french fries and ketchup

river trip with our cousins

boat rides with the Tucker twins

speckled trout abundance

Lane's favorite "I don't want to take a picture face"

Father's day 2014

dental visits

baby shower set up at our new house

CARM for Baby Lewis's luncheon

muddy boys in the neighborhood

lemonade stand for Integrity Worldwide


pushups by the pool with Emily and Elliott

Bayou mornings



boat rides with Pal

Happy Independence Day!


favorite ride

relaxing with Daddy

playtime with cousins

Fourth of July Parade

most spirited

sunsets on the Bayou

spending time with my favorite

There have been several times over the past month where I have tried to really soak in the precious moments as they come. I think the last trimester being here has really triggered some realization that our family dynamic will soon be changing. While I am so excited, I also know God has given our family this precious summer season to enjoy each other and take time to sow into Lane and Holden. 
July promises to be just as fun! 



No comments: