11.23.2009

Listen...

You know when the Holy Spirit really speaks through a song? This past Sunday I really felt the Lord's presence during this song. It also reminded me of my Aunt Meg. She is with Jesus now, and I rejoice that she has no more sorrow, no more pain and that she is singing "Worthy is the Lamb" I encourage you to click on the title of the post-listen, and do the same....


I Will Rise
Written by Chris Tomlin, Louie Giglio, Jesse Reeves, and Matt Maher


There’s a peace I’ve come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There’s an anchor for my soul
I can say, “it is well”
Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead
I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles’ wings
Before my God, fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise
There’s a day that’s drawing near
When this darkness breaks to light
And the shadows disappear
And my faith shall be my eyes
And I hear the voice of many angels sing, “worthy is the Lamb”
And I hear the cry of every longing heart, “worthy is the Lamb”

2 comments:

Caroline Bobo said...

Sooo you have made me tear up this morning reading your post!! Aunt Meg is ALIVE and REJOICING!! Miss her too! Great song! See you soon :)

Natalie said...

one of my favorite songs to sing at church! how precious!