10.25.2009

Say Cheese...




These pictures are very random, and taken a little over a year ago at my friend Maggie's husband's lakehouse in Georgia. They still make me smile. I am trying to get my pictures organized on my computer, (overwhelming) and I came across this picture. Really what is funny is the amount of time it took just to get these two. I would put the camera on the back of Mitchell's boat, jump in the water, swim to the group, and smile (notice in one I am barely above water). These were about the fifth and sixth tries. As you can tell by Steven (the one with the forty in hand) and Maggie's faces, everyone was quite over the pictures (but me). Anyway, just thought I would share (mainly for CKB, my only loyal follower!). I am very blessed with some great friends...

On the pup front, we are doing well. Amos is almost nine weeks, and really getting a personality. I am relieved to report, he is really a sweet, smart puppy and very eager to please. He still gets into a good bit of trouble, (accidents in the house, using my shoes as a chew toy, and now starting to dig) but mainly expected puppy things. He finally knows his name, and is getting the hang of "Sit". He will come to you when you call for a little while, but then gets distracted by the nearest leaf, bug, etc. He also is not whining as much at night. Today we went on our first hike with him at Oak Mountain, and he LOVED it. He stayed on the path, walking between us, and did not tire easily. Ok, I am sure this is TMI for most people, but he is quickly becoming a fun part of our family. I have taken some pictures over the past week, and I will post them as soon as they are uploaded.

3 comments:

Abbie Tucker said...

Can't wait to see more pictures of Amos!

Caroline Bobo said...

I am still laughing!! Thanks for posting such a great memory and you know I was going to see it! I still cannot believe my husband drank that! He looks like an alcoholic in this. Love it!!

I really want to meet Amos before he gets too big. Maybe Thanksgiving weekend and see The Ridge :)

lovies

Maggie said...

loved seeing these pics....good times! post some more of amos for us :)