9.09.2009

Labor Day Weekend..

This past weekend the husband and I headed to the loveliest village on the plains for Auburn's first game. We enjoyed a beautiful run around campus (which has changed significantly since I graduated) Saturday morning, followed by a yummy breakfast at Bizilia's Cafe. I have to admit I stalked the new Alpha Gam dorm until someone came out so I could go in and check it out. It is awesome! So beautiful, and spacious. Each girl has an individual room with a shared common room for the four in the suite. There are also two bathrooms per suite (like a Jack n Jill). Not like ole Dixie Bibb Graves Hall. I loved the tour, and James didn't roll his eyes too much :) Sorry no pictures, because even I know that would have been Over the Top!
The rest of the day consisted of tailgating with James's family, tiger walk, and of course the game. It is days like this that makes you proud to be an Auburn tiger! (I know my father would love that comment) I did not have my camera, but took some pictures on the phone, so I apologize for the poor quality.

Coach Chizik was FIRED up! Almost as much as James...



This is me hot, sweaty, and not quite as fired up about tigerwalk...



At the game, we both look a little sweaty and tired, but happy....



Monday, Molly and I went to visit Allison and Brad Murfee, and their newest addition Sarah Kate Murfee. She is adorable!! It was great to meet her, and visit with her parents.








1 comment:

Caroline Bobo said...

Yay AUBURN!! Great post! Love the pic of ya'll in the stadium. Sarah Kate is def a Murfee!! Love you