2.05.2009

For the Readers out there...

If you are like me, you LOVE nothing more to curl up on a comfy couch with a good book in your hand. If you are like James, then this sounds like a slight form of torture. I was organizing my bookshelf the other day, and came across some of my favorite books. I thought I would share them with anyone out there that is looking for a good book. Here are some of my favorites in no particular order...
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell-classic, a must for everyone at least once
Redeeming Love-Francine Rivers-powerful story God's grace and love, and now I have an autographed copy (thanks Shelia!)
Swan House-Elizabeth Musser-set in Atlanta in 1960's, a girl's coming to age and the life lessons she learns
Same Kind of Different As Me-Ron Hall and Denver Moore-dont want to give too much away, but you will laugh out loud and sob in matter of minutes
Rebecca-Daphne de Maurier-first published in 1938, a classic romantic mystery

The list could go on and on, but I'll stop here and let James share with you his favorites:
Ummm.... books.... so i really would not recommend any books due to my lack of experience.
1. Bible - You better read it .
2. Prey - Michael Criton - engineering nerdy book only for the smartest of readers.
3. rich dad poor dad - any money book
4. www. auburnsports.com - daily short stories both fiction and non fiction.

Books are boring. So I recommend instead of being lazy and reading go outside for a run or activity.

No comments: