2.16.2009

Boot Camp

I started Boot Camp this morning. I have mixed feelings about this. It is a great challenging workout, but at 5:30 in the AM. I am a morning person, but it can be hard to get moving at 5:00 am (especially when it is 32 degrees outside). My favorite part of bootcamp is the variety. Each day brings a different workout. Today was cardio/strength intervals. We did alot of jumping rope and squats/lunges/ pushups. I can feel the soreness coming on. I also love the intensity of it. I have a hard time pushing myself. I tend to get in a workout rut where I do the same thing over and over, because I am comfortable with the routine. This definitely does not promote comfort. Anyway, just wanted to encourage everyone to shake things up with your workout routine. You might be sore, but that means its working right??

No comments: