3.27.2014

17 weeks and Randoms

This pregnancy is moving right along and has not gotten much blog time, but I guess that is the case when you have two little rascals around. Overall, I have felt great this go round, I think mainly due to lack of time to think about it, and being it better shape. Last weekend, I did have my first bout with bad indigestion, and for those of you that have it throughout the 9 months, SO SORRY.  We find out the gender next week at our 18 week appointment. I can't wait!!
Cravings: hummus with pretzels (specifically the very thin ones), bran cereal/muffins (thanks Jones fam for supplying me this week), chocolate, and sandwiches preferably turkey with ranch
Wearing: everything is hitting the uncomfortable mark, so the rubber band trick is coming in handy.
The good thing about having three babies in three years is that I have a wide array of sizes, so I really have just pulled out some of my "big girl" jeans and been comfortable. I have one Michael Stars shirt below, that is probably my favorite right now due to its long length and comfort.
my husband thought this was hilarious! and yes we saw it, pulled over on the side of the road just to take a picture

We attended my friend, Brooke's wedding this past weekend in Point Clear. It could not have been more beautiful! It was so much fun catching up with all of my pledge sisters...
squirrels for life, ha!

Group with some of our significant others

gorgeous

perfect sunset

We have had fun in the past month playing with friends:
Crawford and Holden, born one day apart

can't wait to pull this out again when they are Seniors, Georgia is a cutie pie

Holden and Rayne having a play date 

This one cracks me up! Love the Bman

such a good daddy

Holden is my morning bird, we wake up the same...ready to EAT and play

Meet Oliver Gaines, he is precious, looks like his momma










1 comment:

Nancy said...

Where have I been!!? Congrats! I need to catch up on blogs more!!